Friends, Please look at this alternate layout. I think it has some important advantages over layout #1 in that next year we can rotate by rows. Everything can just move one row to the north, and it will do what needs to be done for the soil, etc. What are your concerns and thoughts?
(if you click on the picture, it will get big)
Thanks for thinking about all of this!
Meme
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, this is the most beautiful garden plan I've ever seen! I can hardly contain myself. You guys are INCREDIBLE. I support you wholeheartedly, and wish I were there to see things take shape. I love the Three Sisters idea, and the crop rotation thing is spot-on. I took a Comprehensive Organic Gardening class in Seattle about a month ago, and you guys are doing like everything they told us to do. Well done, friends!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete