Thursday, April 9, 2009

Action Needed This Saturday

Possible Actions
1. Move some of the manure where it is very thick to Garden C (3 Sisters)
2. Rake and work in the manure left on the beds
3. Send a team to the green house to plant seeds
4. If we have the watering system ready - Plant some of the beds

2 comments:

  1. Meme
    -That sounds like a great plan. I just spent a few minutes at the garden working on a bed to test it out. I think with some rakes and shovels we can work the compost, manure, and soil together pretty well. We might want a roto-tiller as well, I'm not positive. Does someone have one?
    I think we'll also want to pull out as much of the buffalo grass as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt,
    Thanks for the note. I will bring a few rakes and shovels and can go get more from the church if we need them. We might need your wheel barrow again also. I don't have access to a roto-tiller tomorrow, but Susan does and might be there in the morning. This is being so much fun!
    See you in the morning-
    Meme

    ReplyDelete